This song for me reminds me of the poem, in the chorus, it says: "I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life" this for me reminds me of the poem since the government doesn't care about us, so this song, line, pretty much sums up everything, because its our life we shouldn't be worried about the government.
Wednesday, 27 February 2013
Poems
Yesterday as a class we talked about the poem: Be the Change You Wish to See. I don't remember much about it, however I do remember about the 3rd lines and how the government doesn't care about us and just uses us as whatever he wants, and like a chess piece and how the first pieces are the ones we don't care about and just send them off to die. That goes the same about the government and how they use us as nothing and doesn't care if we die, we are like expendable to them. So that for me is bad, since its not fair that the government just wants to use us like that. It reminds me that the government shouldn't be using us like if we are nothing, because we are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i also think that government treats like pawns, like that we are not needed.
ReplyDeletei also think that this whole thing about using us as pawns just to die thing is bad :[
ReplyDeleteand i know and like the song. and the chorus is perfect for the poems meaning. Good Job :]