Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Interim Self Assessment

Interim Self Assessment


INTERIM REPORT
Academic Progress
My Academic Progress is good, I'm fine with comprehending written material, am ok with critical thinking skills. My ideas are somewhat clear. I always listen. However I don't volunteers to answer questions and participates in discussions since I don't like that and prefer not to.



Behavior and Attitude
I good with this part, I'm always polite and respect others, and I do take responsible for my own work. 



Work Habits
I remain on task and do my work, I sometimes get the work done on time, I have been away for a large time of class, I've never been late, and I always bring my materials to class. I always use my time wisely, on the days of catch up, I use that to my advantage and catch up on the work that I have missed. 

Overall my interim of what I think that I should get is an "S", and over the course I will improve that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment