Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Tattoos

Vocabulary
a) Hypothetical - to assume or suppose to be true
b) Represent - to speak for someone
c) Symbolize - represent by means of symbols
d) Value - something you find important to you
e) Passionate - capable of having powerful emotion

Questions
1) a) Family
b) Friends
c) Music
d) Computer
e) School

2) a) I'm passionate about music.
b) I'm passionate about my family
c) I'm passionate about being responsible for my own actions.

3) Hypothetically speaking, if i did get a tattoo, it would be a tiger. 

4) For my hypothetical tattoo of a white tiger on my right arm, for me it would represent strong and fearless. This tattoo for me represents my family, my whole family. Everyone is different I know however my sister had times where she got bullied, I also went though time where I got bullied. My dad and how he worked his butt off to have a good life here. My mom and how she work in 3 job just for me and my sister to live and grow up with everything we ever wanted. Now my mother was diagnosed with Lupus, and I have learn to be strong for her. I was taught since I was a kid so to strong and fearless. I grew up with this and learn to be strong and look ahead in the future. I'm getting the tiger  on my right upper arm, because the muscle is there and since for me tiger is strong so it would be great on my arm. So for me I would get a white tiger on my arm to represent strength and fearless.  














No comments:

Post a Comment