Friday, 12 April 2013
Hamlet
I feel that I can relate to this soliloquy, because I know that feeling of disappointment and thinking that its not fair and just wanting to die. When I was younger I was bullied non stop, and I didn't know if I should tell someone or just keep quiet. That finally stop, then my sister wasn't much help, since she also tormented me and it was all because she was with the wrong people, and that would affect me to. After all of that my mother was discovered have having Lupus and along side my family we have to be there for my mother, due to the fact that she is always in pain. More recently, my grandmother went to the hospital and the doctors have told us that she has very little time to live left. All of that has affected me that, there is time in which I just want to end everything, but I keep going and look to the future, even though life isn't fair. So that's why in some ways I can relate to this soliloquy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow... thank you so much for this post Fernando. You have risked a lot to share and connect with this character and I applaud you for your bravery. It sounds like you have been forced to handle a lot lately and I encourage you to continue to share with others as a way to help yourself deal with it. I am sorry to here about your grandmother. It is tough to lose people you love. Hopefully you can remember the positive moments and be happy to have known her. Take care.
ReplyDelete